Friday, July 13, 2012

Keeping warm



It is school holidays and the kids have a few friends over today.  The weather is miserable so they are entertaining themselves indoors (I'm too scared to look) and have been making pizza, home made dough and all: 
I am waiting for it to stop raining so I can go outside and do some jobs in the garden.  The jonquils are looking so pretty...
We had a lovely week away in Queensland so it is a bit of a shock to be back in the cold.
Everyone must have been in Bali because there was no-one there..
I asked the kids to fill the wood baskets.  They over-delivered somewhat..
I saw this cartoon on The World According to Lady Aga  blog during the Queen's Diamond Jubilee celebrations. 

I wonder if mine will last that long.
Did I show you my lovely pumpkins?  Time for more pumpkin soup.
Haven't been doing much cooking this week, but had some lovely walks.



1 comment:

  1. Next time you will have to join us in Bali................! Love the wood basket, wish mine looked the same!X

    ReplyDelete